This apartment is in the Jackson Place neighborhood in Seattle. Nearby parks include Judge Charles M. Stokes Overlook, Judkins Park and Taejon Park.
1813 S Bush Place has a Walk Score of 78 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Thurgood Marshall Elementary School, Giddens School and Goodwill Training & Education.
The closest grocery stores are Cash & Carry, Seven Star Mini Mart and Goha Grocery.
Nearby coffee shops include cafe weekend, @cafe and Cheeky Cafe. There are 25 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including San Fernando Roasted Peruvian Chicken, Pho Hai Yen and Toshio's Teriyaki.
1813 S Bush Place is near Expeditors International of Washington Headquarters, Seattle University and Starbucks Headquarters.
There are excellent bike lanes and the terrain has some hills. 1813 S Bush Place is very bikeable, biking is convenient for most trips.
- 3 STORY TOWN HOUSE
- 1 BEDROOM OUT OF A 3 BEDROOM
3 BATHROOMS BUT WILL SHARE THE BATHROOM WITH THE ROOMMATE
- W/D IS INCLUDED
- FULL KITCHEN
- LARGE LIVING ROOM AREA
- LARGE CABINET SPACE FOR STORING FOOD
- UTILITIES (WATER, SEWAGE, GAS, CABLE) ARE SPLIT BETWEEN THE 2 OTHER ROOMMATES APPROX 50-80 DOLLARS
- OFF OF INTERSTATE I-90 BUT REALLY QUIET!!!
- VAST AMOUNT OF STREET PARKING AVAILABLE
- WE USE THE GARAGE FOR EXTRA STORAGE SPACE
- JUDKINS PARK IS 1 MINUTE AWAY
- FEW MINUTES AWAY FROM THE I-90 BRIDGE RUNNING/BIKE PATH
- FEW MINUTES AWAY FROM SEATTLE BOULDERING
- BUS TRANSPORTATION: 4 OR THE 8
** 5 minute walk to Century Link/ Safeco Field!!!!!!
Please contact me by emailing be a brief paragraph of who you are. We can set up a time where you can check out the townhome and meet the roommates! They are awesome.