Available on October 1st, 2014 is a FURNISHED well-lit one-bedroom basement apartment in the coveted High Park/Bloor West Village neighbourhood. With only a 3 minute walk to Runnymede TTC Station (Bloor-Danforth line, 10 min to UofT and 15 min to the downtown core) or a 10 minute walk to our beloved High Park this location can't be beat. Neighbourhood anchors including No Frills, LCBO and a new Shoppers Drug Mart (fall 2014) provide everyday conveniences. All five of Canada's major banks are represented within a few minutes walk and restaurants/bars/cafes/bakeries/delis/grocers round out the highlights of the historic Bloor West Village.
Highlights of the furnished apartment include:
• An impeccably clean and newly renovated unit (see pictures)
• 7+ ft ceiling with 6 above ground windows that let in lots of natural light (not your average basement)
• Central air conditioning
• Independent security system
• FibeTV service and PVR box
• Fully equipped kitchen with range/oven, hood, fridge, double sink, microwave, small appliances, and LOTS and LOTS of cupboard space (cookware, utensils, stemware, dinnerware etc are all included)
• Double bed and double mirrored closed in the bedroom
• On-site laundry facilities (new Samsung laundry machines located in the common area adjacent to the rental unit are shared with the landlords above)
• Shared broadband internet
• Hard-wired smoke alarm (connects throughout the entire house)
• $1150/month all-inclusive of utilities, FibeTV and internet service
• October 1st move-in
• No smokers/smoking
• No pets
• No parking on-site (street parking permit available through the city)
This unit is ideal for a single occupant. If you're in Toronto for a postdoc or internship then this unit is more than perfect for you. First and last months rent is required to secure the unit. References preferred.
Please reply to the ad to arrange for a viewing (weekend viewings only).