201 Kedzie Street is an eight minute walk from the Purple Line at the Main stop.
This apartment is in Evanston. Nearby parks include Clark Square Park, Thomas E Snyder Park and Clark Square Park.
201 Kedzie Street has a Walk Score of 71 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Lincoln Elementary School, Nichols Middle School and Chiaravalle Montessori School.
The closest grocery stores are Main Station Apartments, J D Mills Health Foods and Second City Foods.
Nearby coffee shops include Brothers K Coffee House, Dollop Coffee & Tea and Starbucks. Nearby restaurants include Siam Paragon, The Local Platter and Oceanique.
201 Kedzie Street is near Northwestern University and Kendall College.
Sunny and spacious 2 bedroom 1 bathroom courtyard apartment in perfect SE Evanston location. Available for sublet February to June 30 with option to renew. Amazingly situated - two blocks to the Lake, and walking distance to Main St. 'L' and Metra stations and countless restaurants, shops, etc.
- Rent includes heat and water
- Plenty of street parking
- Laundry in the building, bike room and HUGE storage space
- Pet friendly (size/breed restrictions)
- Vintage kitchen with original Geneva metal cabinets and formal dining room
- Three deep walk-in closets and linen closet
- Hard wood floors throughout.