The rent at Wood Gardens Apartments ranges from $599 for a one bedroom to a $849 three bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 18% less expensive than the Hoover average.
This apartment is in Hoover.
Wood Gardens Apartments has a Walk Score of 32 out of 100. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car.
Nearby schools include Cahaba School and Green Valley Elementary School.
The closest grocery stores are El Mercado, Spice World and Golden Temple Natural Grocery And Cafe.
Nearby coffee shops include Gabriel's Sport Cafe, Coffee-ol-ogy and Iron Horse Cafe. Nearby restaurants include Iguana Grill, Arby's and Amigo's Mexican Restaurant.
Rolling Hills, Meandering Drive, it's no wonder Wood Gardens won the City-Wide Beautification Award. This outstanding Community features huge contemporary floor plans, first-class amenities, fabulous location and the superior Hoover schools are all part of your new home. Convenient to all, but a world unto itself. Why settle for ordinary? Call us or visit today! HUGE SAVINGS TAKING PLACE NOW! CALL FOR SPECIALS.
- Prime Location/Close to the best shopping, dining, and parks in the city!
- Online Resident Services Available/24 Hour Emergency Mantenance
- Award Winning **Hoover School System**/ Bus Pick Up at Entrance
- Private Patios/Balconies with Private Storage
- Picturesque, Natural Wooded Setting/Award Winning Landscape
- Spacious, Well Designed Open Floorplans
- Two Lighted Tennis Courts
- Unparalleled Customer Service
- VISA & MASTERCARD Payment Accepted
- Pet Friendly! We Love Fur Babies! No Extra Pet Rent.
- 5 Minutes from The Galleria, Patton Creek, Blue Cross/Blue Shield Corporate
- AT&T; U-Verse High Speed Internet/Cable Available
- Easy Access to Major Interstates/Downtown I-459, I-65, I-59
- Enormous Walk In Closets
- Playground/Picnic & Grilling Areas
- Resort-Style Swimming Pool with Sun Deck
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Washer & Dryer Connections/On-Site Laundry Room
- Wood Burning Fireplaces in select units