The rent at The Park at Dorchester Apartments ranges from $816 for a one bedroom to a $1,368 four bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 97% less expensive than the Brandon average.
This apartment is in Brandon. The closest park is Sterling Ranch Park.
The Park at Dorchester Apartments has a Walk Score of 38 out of 100. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car.
Nearby schools include Mintz Elementary School, Giunta Middle School and Ippolito Elementary School.
The closest grocery stores are Publix Super Market, Hess and Southern Muscle Sports Nutrition.
Nearby coffee shops include First Watch Cafe, Cheddar's Casual Cafe and Starbucks. Nearby restaurants include Jasmine Thai, Chick-N-Bones Cafe & Catering and Bonefish Grill.
The Park at Dorchester
- Fully-Equipped Kitchens
- Private Internal Stairwells
- 9' Ceilings on Lower Apartment & Vaulted Ceilings on Upper Floors
- Two-Tone Interiors
- Patios *
- Designer-Tiled Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Breakfast Bar
- Designer Ceiling Fans & Faucets
- Plantation Blinds
- Ornamental Chair Rails
- Beveled Mirrors
- European Light Fixtures
- Detached Garage Available
- Designer Clubhouse
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Sparkling Pool & Spa
- Tanning Center
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Two Playground
- Tropical Landscaping
- Pets Friendly
- Car Care Area
- Barbecue Area
- Business Center with High-Speed Internet and Wi-Fi
- 24-Hour Guaranteed Emergency Maintenance
- On-site Management
- Planned Social Activities