The rent at Stone Mill Station Apartments ranges from $799 for a one bedroom to a $999 three bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 5% less expensive than the Lancaster average.
This apartment is in Lancaster. Nearby parks include Hamilton Park, Martin Greider Park and Buchanan Park.
Stone Mill Station Apartments has a Walk Score of 46 out of 100. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car.
Nearby schools include Wheatland Middle School, Wheatland Middle School and James Buchanan Elementary School.
The closest grocery stores are Giant Food, Turkey Hill Minit Market and Giant Food.
Nearby coffee shops include Starbucks, Starbucks and Starbucks. There are 10 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Oriental Chinese Restaurant, SUBWAY® Restaurants and KFC Lancaster.
Stone Mill Station Apartments is near Franklin and Marshall College and Pennsylvania College of Art and Design.
MOVE-IN SPECIALS! You can Live Bigger....Live Better at Stone Mill Station. We have a new attitude and a new direction. Over a Million Dollars in Community-Wide Renovations! Stone Mill Station offers An Affordable Luxury to those who desire the very best!
- Upscale Kitchens/Stylish Baths
- Top of the Line Appliances
- Washer/Dryer in Select 1 & 2 Bedroom Homes
- Highly Rated PENN MANOR SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Window Treatments included on EVERY Window
- HOUSE SIZED Floor Plans
- Abundance of Closet Space w/ Shelving
- RELAX on Your Large Patio/Balcony
- NEW Energy Efficient, Thermal-Pane Windows
- Walking Distance to Fine Dining, Shopping and Theatres
- Public Transportation Services On-Site
- Kids Play Area
- 24 Hour Customer Service
- Pets Welcome, Call for Details