I have been renting a very nice Arlington condo right in Shirlington Village (http
villageatshirlington.com/) for about 3 years. I'm moving and so I'm helping my landlord look for a new tenant for my unit targeted for a Dec 1st move-in.
- Very large and open common area space with 13 or 14 foot ceilings.
- Hardwood in the main common areas and carpet in the two bedrooms.
- Kitchen has granite counters and a big island thing.
- I'm not sure the total square footage but I think they said about 1,500 square feet way back when I was looking at moving in.
- Spacious master with a bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- Kinda loft style 2nd bedroom where one of the walls is 3/4 high not going all the way to the 13 or 14 foot ceiling.
The 2nd bedroom also has a huge walk-in closet and a full bathroom just in the hallway.
- Stacked washer/ dryer in the unit
- Includes a separate storage unit within the building
- One reserved parking space in the building garage.
- Building amenities include a gym room and a pool,
The building was built in 2006, I think, and the unit is still in very good/ like new condition. In my 3 years living here, I have had no large or even small maintenance issues. The building has a front desk which will accept packages and such. Steps from the doors of this building are a dozen restaurants and bars, a Harris Teeter grocery store, post office, Arlington Library, Signature Theater, a movie theater, and other shops, running trails, a dog park.... and so on. It's really been a great apartment and a great area to live.
Expected move-in date of Dec 1st but flexible
Let me know if you're interested or would like to see the apartment. I'll put up some pictures soon. Thanks for looking