The rent at Boulevard Apartments ranges from $435 for a studio to a $695 two bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 6% more expensive than the Concordia average.
This apartment is in the Concordia neighborhood in Milwaukee. Nearby parks include Tiefenthaler Park, Highland Park and Merrill Park.
Boulevard Apartments has a Walk Score of 65 out of 100. This location is Somewhat Walkable so some errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Highland Community School, Spotted Eagle High (Maaic) High School and Alston's Preparatory Academy.
The closest grocery stores are Brother's Food, Laabs Alternative Health Care and Killborn Super Market.
Nearby coffee shops include Caffe Deco, Ambassador Hotel and Ruby G's Expresso Bar & Cafe. There are 11 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Izzy's on State, Uncle Sonny's Pizza and Twentyseventh Street Restaurant.
Boulevard Apartments is near Harley-Davidson Headquarters, Marquette University and Milwaukee School of Engineering.
Current Specials: $299 SECURITY DEPOSIT. FREE RENT! CALL FOR DETAILS!
Less than three miles from downtown, the site is served by several bus lines allowing for convenient transit. Our property is a Section 42 property, which means that the rent is a set amount, and not based on your income. All of our apartments include the following: stove, refrigerator and we pay your heat!!
We do have certain requirements that residents must meet. They are:
1) Each applicant must make an income of at least 2.5 times the monthly rent Example: An applicant seeking to rent a mid level one-bedroom for $499.00, must have a monthly verifiable income of at least $1250.00 per month.
2) Each adult applicant must pay a $20.00 background check fee before being considered. For two adults, the fee is $40.00.
3) Each applicant must have no record of crimes against persons or property, and no record of evictions from previous rentals.
4) Boulevard Apartments does have a no pet policy in place.
5) At least one resident must not be a full time student.