The rent at Village Terrace Apartments ranges from $895 for a one bedroom to a $1,190 three bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 47% more expensive than the Merced average.
This apartment is in Merced. Nearby parks include Santa Fe Park, Fahrens Park and Sante Fe Park.
Village Terrace Apartments has a Walk Score of 28 out of 100. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car.
Nearby schools include St Luke's Episcopal School, Rudolph Rivera Middle School and Stone Ridge Christian High School.
The closest grocery stores are Target, Raley's and Big Lots.
Nearby coffee shops include Fusion Cafe, Starbucks and Starbucks Coffee. Nearby restaurants include Wings-Pizza-N-Things, Pizza Villa and Vegas Mexican Food.
Style and elegance distinguish the new Village Terrace, Merceds most luxurious apartment community. Lavish interiors, contemporary design, and extensive landscaping make this a truly exceptional place to live.
- Optional Garage (200 sq. ft)
- BBQ Gazebo Park
- Central Air And Heat
- Clubhouse With Full-Service Kitchen
- Complete Electric Kitchen With Microwave
- Enclosed Parking
- Fitness Area With Cardio Machines And Weights
- Garages With Select Units
- Gas Fireplace In Upstairs Units
- Granite And Cultured Marble Interior Finishes
- Handicap Accessible In Downstairs Units
- Inside Washer/Dryer Connection
- Monitored Fire Sprinkler System
- Pet Friendly (Restrictions Apply)
- Private Patios/Balconies
- Relaxing Spa And Pool
- Smoke Detectors
- Spacious Recreation And Media Room