This apartment is in the University City neighborhood in Philadelphia. Nearby parks include Clark Park, James G. Kaskey Memorial Park and Clark Park.
4041 Locust St has a Walk Score of 98 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
Nearby schools include Penn Alexander School, Phila Elwyn Institute and Paul Robeson High School for Human Services.
The closest grocery stores are The Fresh Grocer, International Foods & Spices and Makkah Market.
Nearby coffee shops include Saxbys Penn, Saxbys Penn and Capogiro Gelato Artisans. Nearby restaurants include Wishbone, Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar and Greek Lady.
4041 Locust St is near University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania and Drexel University.
There are excellent bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. 4041 Locust St is a Biker’s Paradise, daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.
I am subletting an excellent room for the summer, here are some details:
- Sizable room in a 8 single-bedroom house
- Large closet space
- Laundry in-house
- Large kitchen and fridge space
- Fully furnished, with large bed, desk, desk chair, dresser, and additional closet
- Great location, close to many food businesses, UPenn, and the Medical School
- Close to public transportation
- Clean bathroom with shower on each floor (3)
- Available June through August
- RENT NEGOTIABLE (name your price)
Please contact me with any questions you have. Cheers!