The rent at Camden Shiloh Apartments ranges from $719 for a one bedroom to a $1,299 three bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 11% more expensive than the Kennesaw average.
This apartment is in Kennesaw.
Camden Shiloh Apartments has a Walk Score of 31 out of 100. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car.
Nearby schools include Palmer Middle School, Martha J. Moore Center Facility and Kennesaw State University.
The closest grocery stores are Pre Paid Convenience, Hoover Foods and Publix Super Market at Wade Green Village.
Nearby coffee shops include Dunkin' Donuts, Starbucks and Cafe Istanbul. Nearby restaurants include Star Pizza, The Commons and J M Cafe Inc.
Camden Shiloh's spacious one, two and three bedroom apartment homes include distinctive details like wood-burning fireplaces, washers and dryers, ceramic tile and built-in bookshelves. Our beautiful pet-friendly community features a resort-style swimming pool, business center, picnic area with BBQ grills and a clothes care center. Camden Shiloh is only moments from Kennesaw State University and is conveniently located near I-575 and I-75, as well as other dining, shopping and entertainment destinations.
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Responsive On-Site Management
- Exclusive Resident Social Network on MyC
- Plush Carpeting in Bedrooms
- Online rent payments
- Fitness/Health Center
- Garages Available
- Front Door Trash & Recycling Pickup
- Online maintenance requests
- High-Endurance Fitness Zone
- Resident Business Center w/Wi-Fi Printer
- Patio or Balcony
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer and Dryer Included
- Wood Plank Flooring in Living Areas
- BBQ area
- Ceiling Fans
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Crown Molding
- Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Flexible Lease Terms Available
- Pet Friendly Community with Bark Park
- Some features available in select units
- Sparkling Swimming Pool