412 Chamberlain Street is an eight minute walk from the BLUE BLUE-East/West Line and the GREEN GREEN-Proctor Creek Line at the KING MEMORIAL STATION stop.
This apartment is in the Sweet Auburn neighborhood in Atlanta. Nearby parks include Martin Luther King Junior National Urban Park, Old Fourth Ward and Butler Street Park.
412 Chamberlain Street has a Walk Score of 89 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Hope Elementary School, Georgia State University and Cook Elementary School.
The closest grocery stores are Triple Food Store, T W Package Grocery and Intown Market LLC.
Nearby coffee shops include Mister and Miss Einstein's Icecream and Coffee House, Marlees Coffee Tea and Tapas and Condesa Coffee. There are 58 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Mother, Cafe 458 and The Original Jamaican Restaurant.
412 Chamberlain Street is near Martin Luther King Junior National Urban Park, Butler Street Park and Martin Luther King Junior Historic District.
There are some bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. 412 Chamberlain Street is bikeable, there is some bike infrastructure.
Enjoy comfort and privacy at Edgewood Cityview at 412, a fully furnished 3-story, 2-bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome in the heart of the Historic Old Fourth Ward.
- Edgewood Cityview at 412 is a large 1,700 square foot space with a spacious living room, open kitchen with updated appliances and dining room.
- There are two bedrooms, each with a queen sized bed, wall-mounted flat screen television with Direct TV, walk-in closet with built-in shelves for plenty of storage as well as a connecting bathroom with fresh towels, soap, hair dryer, etc.
- Should you ever need to sleep more than four people. I offer one queen-sized blow-up mattress for additional guests.
- There is a side-by-side washer/dryer in the unit for use.
- Secure high-speed internet access/Wi-Fi.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for day to day meal preparation including dishes, pots, pans, and a toaster. There is a full size microwave, gas range and oven.
- 90' projector/television with Direct TV in the living room. This is great for game watching or having a movie theater experience.
- Two secured gated garage parking spaces.
- Short term lease available.
This property is steps from the Edgewood Avenue restaurant and retail district, (Sound Table, Ammazza Pizza, Cafe Circa, Noni's, Miso Izakaya, Joystick Game Bar) the Martin Luther King Jr. Center, Ebenezer Baptist Church, Sweet Auburn Market and Georgia State University. Because of the unit's ideal location, you are directly connected to Downtown, Midtown, Inman Park, and the Virginia Highlands. You'll also be directly on the brand new Atlanta Streetcar line that is currently in construction connecting to Centennial Park and downtown.