555 E 700 S is an eight minute walk from the 703 RED LINE at the TROLLEY STATION stop.
This apartment is in the Central City neighborhood in Salt Lake City. Nearby parks include Gilgal Sculpture Garden, Gilgal Garden and Richmond Park.
555 E 700 S has a Walk Score of 83 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include M Lynn Bennion School, Our Lady Of Lourdes School and Judge Memorial Catholic High School.
The closest grocery stores are Whole Foods Market, Oriental Food Market and Oriental Food Market.
Nearby coffee shops include Paradise Bakery & Cafe, Starbucks and Starbucks. Nearby restaurants include Skewered Thai - Skewered, Skewered Thai - Skewered and Rodizio Grill - Salt Lake City.
555 E 700 S is near Gilgal Garden, Richmond Park and Artesian Well Park.
There are excellent bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. 555 E 700 S is a Biker’s Paradise, daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.
Spacious 1 bedroom apartment home with brand new carpet, now available!
Come visit us at Oaks at Trolley! We are now offering a great one bedroom featuring:
* Fresh Paint!
* Nice clean carpet and vinyl
* Convenient first floor location
* Updated appliances
Our friendly apartment community also offers:
* FREE assigned covered parking spot
* Onsite coin operated laundry facility
* Extra storage offered for $30
* Professionally managed and friendly maintenance staff.
Conveniently located in desirable downtown neighborhood:
* Walking distance to Liberty Park with playground, tennis court, pool, and grass area
* Walking distance to Central City Rec Center
* Super Location with plenty of restaurants and shopping close by.
* Blocks away from U of U Campus
* UTA Bus Stops and Trax a short walk away
Feel free to contact Jessie at (801) 701-1003 for a personal tour today! For more information emails are also accepted at email@example.com.
Don't miss out on this great apartment and awesome location!
Water/Sewer/ Trash : $35.00
Gas & Electric in tenants own name.
Deposit: $400.00 with $200.00 non-refundable
Concept Property Management, Inc does not to rent to individuals who:
* Smoke at anytime
* Have felony convictions
* Have current or prior evictions
* Have outstanding balances with prior landlords.
* Have an open bankruptcy
* Have a prior bankruptcy and have no cosigner or funds to pay last months rent.
We strive to create stellar housing for the best residents. Our goal in evaluating your application is to review your prior ability to manage your financial responsibilities and adhere to our community standards. If you believe you have or are an exception to the above circumstances you may e-mail your situation to firstname.lastname@example.org for further review by one of our senior property supervisors.
Acceptance Based on Credit and Background Check
Limited Units Available