The rent at Rosegate, A Heritage Village Community 55+ Apartments ranges from $766 for a one bedroom to a $926 two bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 54% less expensive than the Rahway average.
This apartment is in Rahway. Nearby parks include Madden Field, Howard Field and Brennan Field.
Rosegate, A Heritage Village Community 55+ Apartments has a Walk Score of 62 out of 100. This location is Somewhat Walkable so some errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include East Jersey State Prison High School, Stepping Stone Academy and Grover Cleveland Elementary School.
The closest grocery stores are MonaVie Independent Distributor- Allan Griffin, J & A Food Market and Bueno Latin Grocery Store.
Nearby coffee shops include Dunkin' Donuts, Highland Estates Coffee Trdrs and Kim's In the Mix. Nearby restaurants include Crown Fried Chicken, Kc Chicken Corner and K C's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant.
Welcome to Rosegate Apartments in Rahway, NJ, a Heritage Community. Rosegate is a newly constructed rental community for adults 55 years + opened summer of 2005. ***Section 8 Welcome*** Nearby you'll find Rahway's historic downtown. Explore the art galleries, crafts and one-of-a-kind specialty shops. Relax in a cozy cafe' or trendy dining shops. You don't have to venture far from your door step to experience all there is to do at Rosegate. Right on site you'll find a variety of activity.
- FOR ADULTS 55+
- Individually Controlled Heat and Air-Conditioning
- Quality Appliances
- No-wax vinyl flooring in kitchens
- Ample Closet Space and Walk-In Closets
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Cable Ready
- Fitness/Health Center
- Laundry on Every Floor
- Tub/shower safety grab bars
- Roll-in showers (Handicap units)
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Close to Downtown District
- Bus services available to train to NYC, Princeton, etc
- Within walking distance to trendy shops, restaurants,
- and diverse entertainment venu
- Enjoy A Quality Lifestyle Today!