The rent at Santa Fe Place Apartments ranges from $435 for a studio to a $560 one bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 21% more expensive than the Topeka average. This is a pet-friendly apartment.
This apartment is in Topeka. Nearby parks include Eastlawn Park, Keyway Park and Plaza Park.
Santa Fe Place Apartments has a Walk Score of 60 out of 100. This location is Somewhat Walkable so some errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Williams Science and Fine Arts Magnet School, Topeka High School and Topeka High School.
The closest grocery stores are Juan 316, El Rodeo and Tilton's Westside Thriftway.
Nearby coffee shops include Mayking Cakes & Confections, LLC, Classic Bean and Jayhawk Corner Cafe. There are 21 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Madison St Diner, Rosa's Atrium Deli and HHB BBQ.
Santa Fe Place Apartments is near Washburn University.
efficiency, studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments starting at $435.00 per month. br ALL UTILITIES PAID except cable and telephone.
1/2 MONTH FREE AND $35.00 APPLICATION FEE
- No-Step or Ramped Entry - Select units
- Accessible Parking - Select units
- 32" or Wider Doorways - Select units
- 36" or Wider Hallways - Select units
- Lever Style Door Handles - Select units
- Grab Bars in Bathroom - Select units
- 5' Turning Radius or T-Turn in Bathroom - Select units
- Accessible Bathroom Vanities - Select units
- Front Loading or Front Control Kitchen Appliances - Select units
- Accessible Kitchen Counters - Select units
- Clear Floor Area in Front of Sink and Range - Select units
- Exercise Facility
- Meal Program Available
- Transportation Service Available
- Elevator in Building
- Air Conditioning (Wall Unit)
- Microwave - Select units
- 12 Months lease
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
- Heat Included
- Water Included
- Trash Pick-up Included
- High-Speed Internet Available
Contact Santa Fe Place Apartments at (785) 234-3386 for more information