The rent at Chesapeake Commons Apartments ranges from $1,195 for a one bedroom to a $2,195 three bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 1% less expensive than the Mount Vernon average.
Chesapeake Commons Apartments is a two minute walk from the LIGHT RAIL LIGHT RAIL at the CENTRE ST & LT RAIL STAT sb stop.
This apartment is in the Mount Vernon neighborhood in Baltimore. Nearby parks include Seton Hill Historic District, Mount Vernon Square Park and Mount Vernon Square Park.
Chesapeake Commons Apartments has a Walk Score of 95 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
Nearby schools include Grace & St Peters School, High Roads-Briscoe and Baltimore School for the Arts.
The closest grocery stores are Trinacria Foods, Basilica Place Mart and Kana Mart.
Nearby coffee shops include Cozy Corner, Mount Vernon Hotel and Gallery Cafe'. There are 153 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Tajpur Corporation Office, Jimmy's Carry Out and Waterstone Bar & Grille.
Chesapeake Commons Apartments is near University of Maryland - Baltimore, Constellation Energy Headquarters and University of Baltimore.
Chesapeake Commons is an engaging apartment environment unlike any other this city has ever known. Ideally located adjacent to historic Seton Hill and prestigious Mt. Vernon, Chesapeake Commons offers residents 1, 2, & 3 bedroom luxury loft and flat apartments. Gourmet contemporary kitchens feature stainless steel appliances, tile flooring, and custom cabinetry, and gracious baths have contemporary fixtures, cabinetry, and tile flooring. All apartment homes come with high ceilings, giant windows, in-home washer/dryer, free high-speed internet, and generous closet space. Select homes have vaulted ceilings, spiral staircases, balconies or patios, skylights, grand arched windows, and panoramic city views. The community services and amenities include a spacious and well-appointed resident lounge, entertainment and activity room, a 24-hour fitness center, secure access-controlled entry, gated and reserved parking, a beautifully landscaped outdoor courtyard, 24-hour staffed front desk, and on-site management and maintenance. Chesapeake Commons is ideally situated close to the Meyerhoff Concert Hall, Lyric Opera House, Walters Art Museum, the Inner Harbor and Stadiums, the University of Maryland Medical Center and Graduate Campus, and Johns Hopkins Downtown Campus. It is located next to the Light Rail, close to the Metro Subway, and within convenient walking distance to a diverse selection of casual and fine dining and entertainment destinations.
- 24-hour Exercise Room With Latest Fitness Equipment
- 24-hour Front Desk Attendant
- Beautifully Landscaped Outdoor Courtyard
- Brilliant Skylights
- Cable Ready
- Expansive Arched Windows With City Views
- Free High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Fully Carpeted, Ceramic Tile In Kitchens and Baths
- Fully-Equipped Contemporary Kitchens
- Gated Reserved Parking For Residents
- Individually Controlled Heating and Cooling
- Inspiring Kitchens For Food and Wine Lovers
- Intercom System
- Interior Balconies
- Intimate Alcoves
- Loft Space With One, Two and Three Levels
- On-site Maintenance and On-call Emergency Maintenance Staff
- Pets Are Welcome; Please See Requirements
- Resident Manager
- Secure Access-Controlled Entrance
- Soaring Ceilings Up To 42 Feet
- Spacious Entertainment and Activity Room
- Spiral Staircases
- Trash Disposal Chute On Every Floor
- Vertical Window Blinds
- Free High Speed Internet Call for Details
- Pets Welcom. Please Call.
- Unreserved Parking is $80/month and Reserved Parking is $95/month