Avenue 64 Apartments is a nine minute walk from the Auburn/Oakland Coliseum, the Oakland Coliseum/San Jose and the Oakland Jack London/Auburn at the Emeryville stop.
Nearby parks include Point Emery Park, Doyle Hollis Park and Park.
Avenue 64 Apartments has a Walk Score of 80 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include California College Preparatory Academy, Berkley Maynard Academy and Civic Corp Elementary School.
The closest grocery stores are Coffee & Snack Shop, Market Street Partners and Trader Joe's.
Nearby coffee shops include Black Diamond Cafe, Comeback and Peet's Coffee & Tea. There are 56 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Subway, Royas Garlic Garden and Emery Bay North LLC.
Located in the heart of Emeryville's art scene, Avenue 64 Apartment Homes offers dramatic studio, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom floor plans. Come home to designer finishes, a spacious kitchen, in-home washer and dryer, walk-in closet, and stunning Bay views. Ideally situated at the foot of the Bay Bridge and the junctions of 80, 880 and 580, Avenue 64 makes commuting a breeze. Schedule a personal tour today.
- Barbecue area
- Business center
- Close to parks and recreation
- Complimentary WiFi in many common areas
- Conference room
- Controlled/gated access
- Easy access to freeways 80, 580 and 880
- Fitness center with cardio and weights
- Free Emery Go-Round shuttle to BART
- Guest parking
- Lounge w/ TVs, kitchen & pool table
- Pet friendly
- Pool and spa on podium deck
- Private storage available
- Reserved, covered parking
- Yoga area for stretching and meditation
- Q-A, nNOTES:n
- Q-B, nNOTES:n
- Q-C, nNOTES:n
- Q-D, nNOTES:n