The rent at Brentwood Station Apartments ranges from $789 for a one bedroom to a $919 two bedroom. Apartments in this building are about as expensive as the McMurray - Huntingdon average.
This apartment is in the McMurray - Huntingdon neighborhood in Nashville-Davidson. Nearby parks include Sevenmile Park and Whitfield Park.
Brentwood Station Apartments has a Walk Score of 29 out of 100. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car.
Nearby schools include Granbery Elementary School, McMurray Middle School and St Clement Coptic Orthodox Christian Academy.
The closest grocery stores are Monavie Kirt Hunt, Walmart Neighborhood Market and Publix Super Market® at Nippers Corner.
Nearby coffee shops include Starbucks and Starbucks. Nearby restaurants include Wendy's, Jersey Mike's Subs and Evergreen Express Chinese.
Brentwood Station Apartments is near Lipscomb University, Belmont University and Trevecca Nazarene University.
There are some bike lanes and the terrain has some hills. Brentwood Station Apartments is somewhat bikeable, there is minimal bike infrastructure.
Come see our newly renovated apartment homes with features you will love coming home to! We are nestled in a quiet setting in the Nipper's Corner area. Only 15 minutes to downtown where you can enjoy the convenience of shopping, dining and entertaining.
- Designer Kitchen with New Appliances
- High Speed Broadband Internet via Cable or DSL
- Two Laundry Rooms with Wi Fi Internet Access
- Large Pool w/Sundeck & wading pool
- Tennis Court
- Minutes to Maryland Farms, Cool Springs or Downtown Nashville
- Central Brentwood Area Location
- Near Metro Public Library, Great Shopping & Movie Theatre
- Public Transportation via Metro Busline
- Professional Caring Management
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Gazebo Park with a Playground and Grills throughout Community
- Hardwood Floors, Entries and Hallways
- Plantation Blinds
- Large Pets Welcome,call for details
- Fitness Center Open 24 hours!
- Tile Baths
- Trash Included