The rent at Heritage at Hooper Hill, The Apartments ranges from $740 for a one bedroom to a $1,265 three bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 1% less expensive than the Conroe average.
This apartment is in Conroe. Nearby parks include Candy Cane Park, Travis Field and Buddy Moorhead Stadium.
Heritage at Hooper Hill, The Apartments has a Walk Score of 52 out of 100. This location is Somewhat Walkable so some errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include St Mark Lutheran School, Travis Intermediate School and Houston Elementary School.
The closest grocery stores are H-E-B, Herbal Connection and Spin-N-Market.
Nearby coffee shops include Hastings Hardback Cafe, Panera Bread and Starbucks Coffee. There are nine restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Gene's Hickory Hut, Dairy Queen and Joe's Pizza & Pasta.
The Heritage at Hooper Hill luxury apartment homes provide residents with the comforts of today's life-styles while preserving a unique feel of the past. The Heritage at Hooper Hill provides residents with a first class living experience which provides the upmost in modern conveniences while preserving a reverence for the property's historic past. Conveniently located in the heart of Conroe, shopping, dining, entertainment and recreational areas are only minutes away.
- Resort-Style Pool W/ Wi Fi Access
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Business Center w/Conference Cntr.
- Game Room with Billiards
- Club Room with Kitchen
- Gated Community with Controlled Access
- Optional Individual Detached Garages
- Video Monitoring System at Front Gates
- Furnished Corporate Apartments Available
- 9' Ceilings, Crown Molding, Vaulted Ceilings* & Garden Tubs*
- Slate Entry Ways & Wood Cabinets
- Putting Green
- Accent Walls in Dining Rooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Outside Storage Available
- Patios and Balconies
- Pets Welcome
- Accent Walls with The Color Of Your Choice
- On Site Maintenance
- Professional On Site Management