The rent at Alvern Gardens Apartments ranges from $620 for a one bedroom to a $780 three bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 39% less expensive than the Pittsburgh average.
Alvern Gardens Apartments is a seven minute walk from the BLLB Library via Overbrook, the BLSV South Hills Village via Overbrook and the RED Castle Shannon via Beechview at the ST ANNE'S stop.
This apartment is in Pittsburgh. Nearby parks include Longuevue Drive / Washington Rd / Spalding Circle Parklet, Bird Park and Mount Lebanon Park.
Alvern Gardens Apartments has a Walk Score of 54 out of 100. This location is Somewhat Walkable so some errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Foster Elementary School, St Anne Elementary School and Myrtle Ave School.
The closest grocery stores are Bottom Dollar Food, Bottom Dollard Food and Bottom Dollar Food.
Nearby coffee shops include Coco Cafe, Starbucks and Panera Bread. There are six restaurants within a 15 minute walk including SUBWAY® Restaurants, Pho Kim 88 and Pizza Company (Castle Shannon).
Alvern Gardens Apartments is near Art Institute of Pittsburgh, H.J. Heinz Headquarters and Duquesne University.
- new windows
- All Utilities Included except Electric
- Easy Commute for students to Pitt University, CMU, and Dusquesne
- Close to fabulous shopping, restaraunts, and entertainment
- Close to Mount Lebanon, Castle Shannon and dowtown Pittsburgh
- wage tax only 1%
- excellent Keystone Oaks school district
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facilities
- Garage available
- within minutes of South Hills Village Mall and Galleria Mall
- free extra Storage
- coin operated laundry facilities available