This apartment is in the Woburn neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include St. Mararette's Parkette, Morningside Park and Curran Hall Ravine.
3801 Lawrence Avenue East has a Walk Score of 65 out of 100. This location is Somewhat Walkable so some errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include BoTree Learning, Academy of Learning and Bluenote.
The closest grocery stores are Mirch Masala Groceries Inc, Alladin Halal Meat & Food and Yousaf Halal Meat Supermarket.
Nearby coffee shops include Fabian's Cafe, Tim Hortons and Double Happiness. There are 25 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Zaki Ibrahim, Ajmir Restaurant and Shahi Karahi.
3801 Lawrence Avenue East is near Ryerson University, University of Toronto and York University.
There are minimal bike lanes and the terrain is mostly flat. 3801 Lawrence Avenue East is somewhat bikeable, there is minimal bike infrastructure.
Detailed Property InformationLocal Amenities:
- Lawrence Ave., East and Scarborough Golf Club Road is the closest main intersection
- Bus stop close to building on Lawrence Avenue
- Plenty of reputable shops located a short walk away on Lawrence Avenue
- 5 min bus ride from Cedarbrae Mall
- Beautiful parks located behind building
- Plaza located on Lawrence Avenue just west of Scarborough Golf Club Road (SkyLand, Winners, Value Village)
- Minutes away from Scarborough Golf Club
- Walking distance to Mosque
For more information, including Photos, Videos, 3-D Floor Plans, Maps and Company Information about this apartment for rent, click here: http://rentseeker.ca/viewproperty.aspx?p=3792: