South Loop Chicago IL is a 12 minute walk from the Red Line at the 69th stop.
This apartment is in the Bridgeport neighborhood in Chicago. Nearby parks include Meyering Park, Memorial Park and Hamilton Park.
South Loop Chicago IL has a Walk Score of 63 out of 100. This location is Somewhat Walkable so some errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include St Columbanus School, Deneen Elementary School and Chicago Sda Elementary School.
The closest grocery stores are Grand Palace Super Market, Farmers Food Basket Corporation and ALDI Chicago, IL.
Nearby coffee shops include Annie Mae Cafe, 300 Blue Cafe LLC and Fleck's Coffee. There are 22 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Taurus Flavors, Baba's Famous Steak & Lemonade and Fire & Ice.
South Loop Chicago IL is near University of Chicago, Chicago State University and Ellis University.
There are some bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. South Loop Chicago IL is bikeable, there is some bike infrastructure.
Luxury & Stylish Furnished or Unfurnished South Loop Apartment for Sublet
* ~ 900 sq. ft
* 2 large bedrooms (1 master & 1 den), 1 large bath (double vanity sinks)
* Large walk-in closet in master bedroom & large coat closet
* Floor to ceiling windows in living room & master bedroom
* Glass balcony with partial view of Lake Michigan
* High loft-styled ceilings
* Hardwood floor in living room, kitchen and den. Carpet in master bedroom. Marble fl in bathroom
* Gourmet chef-style kitchen with modern appliances
* Quiet upscale neighborhood
* In-building indoor climate controlled parking lot available
* Full size washer & dryer inside apartment
* Full amenities:
o On site indoor gym
o Outdoor Miami styled rooftop pool with cabanas & mattress bed seating
o Outdoor Jacuzzi
o Business center with Mac computers & printer
o Recreation room with pool table
o 24 x 7 concierge
o Mailroom service digitally linked to email notification
o On site dry cleaning
* Walking distance to all major shopping, restaurants and Grant Park
* Easy walking access to bus, train and taxi
* $1,975/mo for Unfurnished
* Or ($2,195/mo for FULLY FURNISHED - high end furniture)! THIS IS A SUPER GREAT DEAL!
* Rent Negotiable depending on period of stay!!!
* AVAILABLE NOW through Aug 31, 2014. Sublet lease terms flexible.
* Serious inquiries only
* Suitable for professionals,, corporate rentals, graduate &/or medical students with substantiated income