The rent at The Brix at 26 Apartments ranges from $1,005 for a studio to a $2,150 two bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 35% more expensive than the Southside Flats average.
This apartment is in the Southside Flats neighborhood in Pittsburgh. Nearby parks include River Front Park, Oakcliffe Overlook, South Oakland, PA and Arlington Playground.
The Brix at 26 Apartments has a Walk Score of 78 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Phillips Elementary School, Propel Charter School-Montour and Arlington Elementary School.
The closest grocery stores are Aldi, Mediterranean Market and Giant Eagle.
Nearby coffee shops include OTB Bicycle Cafe, Caffe Davio and Hookah Bookah Cafe. There are 49 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Zenith Antiques, Michael's Pizza Bar & Restaurant and Emiliano's Mexican Restaurant & Bar.
The Brix at 26 Apartments is near Carlow University, United States Steel Headquarters and Wesco International Headquarters.
There are good bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. The Brix at 26 Apartments is very bikeable, biking is convenient for most trips.
New construction - Now leasing! * Live large in this small community of only 87 apartments. Your apartment features a stylish open plan with aesthetic finishes in a hip neutral palette, WiFi access, a walk-in closet, an in-suite washer dryer, and a pantry; the community is located just steps from the best of the South Side for outdoor fun, entertainment, shopping and dining; cool on-site amenities include our Outdoor Garden Courtyard, rooftop terrace, Gaming Lounge, and Virtual Exercise Lounge; and, expect a quick, friendly response to your maintenance requests by your on-site staff.
- Apartment Excellence Award Winner
- Steps to SouthSide Works & bustling business district; So many dining choic
- LA Fitness across the street
- New construction featuring urban chic style
- Available/optional self-park, integral, secured indoor parking, or resident
- Controlled building access
- Outdoor Garden Courtyard with seating and gas log, stone fireplace
- Door Attendant
- Rooftop terrace for private sunbathing
- Media/Game Clubroom
- Fitness/Health Center
- Two meeting/conference rooms
- Office/Business Center
- Class-GÂ® â??greenâ? sustainable community
- Smoke-free community
- Pet-free â?? no allergens, noise or damage
- Bicycle storage â?? garage racks
- On Site Maintenance
- WiFi throughout first floor common areas
- Package Receiving
- On-site storage lockers available
- Public Transportation
- Ground floor integrated retail
- Electronic rent payment (ACH)
- Architectural features of this nationally designated Historic Building pres
- TV Lounge