The rent at The Havens Apartments ranges from $1,495 for a one bedroom to a $1,878 two bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 9% more expensive than the Fountain Valley average. This is a pet-friendly apartment.
This apartment is in Fountain Valley. Nearby parks include Heritage Park, Green Valley Park and Los Alamos Park.
The Havens Apartments has a Walk Score of 72 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Slater Montessori Academy, Masuda (Kazuo) Middle School and Kindercare Learning Center.
The closest grocery stores are Sensitive Sweets, Plaza Market and Sam's Club.
Nearby coffee shops include Al-Cappuccino Fountain Valley, Starbucks and Europa Company Inc.. There are 11 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Silky Sullivan's Restaurant & Irish Pub, Pizza D'Oro and Kobe Sushi.
It's beyond renovation. Beyond remodeling. We're creating an entirely new Havens, so we needed an entirely new word to describe it. It's a transformakeover, and it's touching every aspect of living here--newly remodeled apartment interiors and building exteriors, a brand new dog park, state-of-the art fitness center, redesigned pools and more.
- 14 convenient laundry rooms
- Access to excellent schools
- After-hours courtesy patrol
- Close to Metrolink and buses
- Close to parks and recreation
- Easy freeway access
- High-speed Internet access
- NEW! Barbecue areas
- NEW! Business center with WiFi
- NEW! Dog park
- NEW! Outdoor fireplace and lounge area
- NEW! Playground
- NEW! Redesigned pools & 1 heated pool
- NEW! Resident clubroom
- NEW! State-of-the-art fitness center
- Pet friendly
- Reserved, covered parking
- Two spas