The rent at 1704 North Woodmere Drive ranges from $645 for a one bedroom to a $715 two bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 34% less expensive than the Charleston average.
This apartment is in Charleston.
1704 North Woodmere Drive has a Walk Score of 72 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Ashley River Creative Arts Elementary School, West Ashley Middle School and Palmetto Academy Inc.
The closest grocery stores are Save-A-Lot, Doscher's Food Stores and In Good Taste.
Nearby coffee shops include Foodies Cafe & Catering, Sojourn Coffee and Dunkin' Donuts. There are eight restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Buck's Pizza, SUBWAY® Restaurants and Arby's.
1704 North Woodmere Drive is near The Citadel, Medical University of South Carolina and College of Charleston.
Expect to be Impressed! Be sure to inquire about our fantastic move-in specials as well as our preferred employer program!!
- NO Water Bill
- Phase II Completely Remodeled
- Spacious Floorplans
- Self Cleaning Ovens*
- Laundry Centers
- 24-Hour Responsive Maintenance
- Sparkling Pools
- Tennis Courts
- Award Winning School District
- Convenient to Downtown, MUSC, Beaches, I-26 and I-526
- Photo ID Required to Tour
- Preferred Employer Discounts Available-Please Call For Details
- "Green" Property With On-Site Recycle Center
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Pets Conditional
- No Sewer Bill
- Become a Fan! Search on Facebook: Village Square Apartments
- Convenient to Downtown, MUSC, Beaches, I-26 & I-526
- On-Site Recycling Center- We Are Green!
- The Villages are now East Shore Athletic Club Preferred Partners!!!