Upper West Side New York NY is a 10 minute walk from the A 8 Avenue Express, the B 6 Avenue Express and the C 8 Avenue Local at the 96 St stop.
This apartment is in the Upper West Side neighborhood in New York. Nearby parks include Frederick Douglass Playground, Happy Warrior Playground and Bloomingdale Playground.
Upper West Side New York NY has a Walk Score of 97 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
Nearby schools include Edward A Reynolds West Side High School, PS 163 Alfred E Smith School and De La Salle Academy.
The closest grocery stores are Associated Supermarket, Las Palomas Productos Mexicanos and Whole Foods Market.
Nearby coffee shops include Starbucks, Tatz Gourmet Sweetz and Whole Foods Cafe. There are 265 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Via Italia Restaurant, Chen Jin Diao and Krik Krak Restaurant.
Upper West Side New York NY is near Barnard College, Columbia University and Manhattan School of Music.
There are excellent bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. Upper West Side New York NY is very bikeable, biking is convenient for most trips.
Spacious, quiet two bedroom/two bathroom 1100 sq. ft. apartment on lovely block on Upper West Side/Columbia University area steps away from Riverside Park
- fully furnished
- hardwood floors and area rugs throughout apartment
- newly renovated kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- washer/dryer in unit
- two full bathrooms
- dining room
- split layout: master bedroom (17 x 13) contains queen size bed; second bedroom (14 x 11/5) contains twin trundle bed
- ample closet space: master bedroom has walk in closet; 3 additional closets
- 4 air conditioners, one in each room
- flat screen TV
- cable hook-up
- grand piano
- well-managed building - condominium with live-in super
- pet friendly building. Dogs ok; cats negotiable
Owner is college professor on sabbatical for academic year 2014-15. 9 month lease: August 19, 2014 - May 19, 2015 (end date negotiable). Ideal for visiting professor or researcher. Short walk to Columbia University.