Enjoy all the benefits of this perfect location and low maintenance unit. This unit is ideal for someone that is working or studying in the Belconnen area. Situated only a short stroll to the Westfield Belconnen Centre, you will have easy access to great restaurants and cafes, as well as entertainment, health and education precincts.
Positioned on the second floor, this property features open planned living with updated paint and carpet, as well a split system air conditioner to keep you comfortable all year around. Bedrooms are good in size and both have built in robes. Enjoy a second balcony off the main bedroom.
Other features include renovated bathroom with European style laundry, spacious kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher.
• Clothes dryer in laundry
• Balconies off the living room and main bedroom
• Built-in storage in the bathroom and laundry
• Lock up garage
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Inspect the property to receive an inspection code
4. Click the apply for this property button
5. Sign up or login to 1form.com
6. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, email@example.com)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.