FOR A VIEWING TO PROCEED YOU MUST REGISTER!
Just picture yourself watching the dolphins swim past & entertaining friends & family ! Features include:
- tranquil décor throughout brings a feeling of relaxation and luxury. Soaring ceilings in the living area add the feeling of space and luxury. It is finished with high quality fixtures and fittings and stone benchtops throughout.
- a dream kitchen with loads of cupboards under bench and overhead. Handy 900mm hotplate and oven for extra room when cooking. Canopy range hood and dishwasher. Double stainless steel sink. Double fridge recess. Huge walk in pantry/scullery provides loads of space for all your appliances.
- dining/living area and kitchen all overlook the picturesque canal.
- enclosed theatre room for cosy movie nights or this could easily be the 4TH BEDROOM if required.
- master is a great size with his/hers walk in robes and a fantastic ensuite bathroom complete with double vanity and huge shower recess.
- 2nd & 3rd bedrooms are double in size with built in robes.
- second bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
- great laundry with separate storage room plus extra linen cupboard and shelving for storage.
- remote controlled lock up double garage with shoppers entry. Handy power points for car cleaning or odd jobs & built in cupboards for storage.
- reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home ensures comfort all year round.
- alfresco area has beautiful feature ultrashield decking and blinds for the cooler days and has uninterrupted views of the canal. Stacker doors allow you to completely open up the living areas and bring the outside in. You will enjoy sunrises to the East and sunsets to the West. You will spend endless time with family and friends enjoying the outdoors and the water. Pristine perfection sums up this beautiful 2015 built home.
- manicured gardens surround this beautiful home, but there is no lawn mowing required due to the clever use of artificial lawn resulting in a very low maintenance property
- your own T jetty ready to moor your boat of choice.
Boating has never been easier when you can step straight out onto your own boat from home and take off for a day of fishing/boating or heading out for lunch or dinner with friends or family on those beautiful days or balmy nights.
- located in the newest canal estate, prestigious Mariners Cove. You are only 5 mins by boat or car to central Mandurah which hosts many beautiful restaurants, cafes and entertainment. Mandurah Forum, the new Halls Head shopping centre and quality schools are all nearby. Public transport is close and the train station is only 5 mins away saving time on the freeway for Perth visits.
- many waterfront dining options to choose from when entertaining your friends or family or if it's fishing, crabbing or water sports your prefer these will all be part of your fantastic lifestyle when you are living on the canals. Mandurah has such a vibrant community where there is always something to do or see.
- pet/s considered.
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do NOT confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may NOT proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = BOND
2 weeks rent in advance.
$260 pet bond if applicable.
Please also note we do not accept 1Form Applications.