Fantastic Location Near Diridon Station – 3 Bedroom Townhouse at Cahill Park - Location, location, location! Cahill Park Townhomes offer metropolitan style living in one of the most convenient locations in Silicon Valley. Just outside your doorstep is Diridon Station, the restored historic train depot formerly known as the Cahill Station. This train depot makes Cahill Park an ideal location for any commuters as the transit hub has stops for Caltrain and VTA Light Rail. In addition to the Diridon Station, you are just steps from Cahill Park, a 3.7 acre green space with a basketball court and playground. And now just a block away is the new Whole Foods Market on The Alameda.
This large townhome includes 3 bedrooms, a den/office, and 2.5 baths in 1,581 square feet of living space. As you enter you will first notice the beautiful bamboo floors that lead from the living room into the dining area and is completed in the kitchen. This level features a large gourmet kitchen which includes plenty of cabinets, granite tile counter tops, and stainless-steel appliances, including a gas cooktop. On the second level you will find the master bedroom with 2 closets and a plush bathroom with dual vanities, marble tile counter tops, shower and tub combo with a glass enclosure, and extra cabinets for plenty of storage. On this level you will also find a bonus room with attached half bath – perfect for a cozy seating room or office. The top level features 2 bedrooms and a full bath. In addition, this great floor plan offers an attached 2 car tandem garage complete with washer and dryer.
Don’t miss your chance to live 1 block from a brand new Whole Foods Market and walking distance to the SAP Center, downtown restaurants, theaters, museums and more. This is a great location for commuting to the entire Bay Area and is just minutes from the San Jose International Airport.
©2019 Silicon Valley Residential Realty, Inc.
dba Silicon Valley Lofts & Condos, CA BRE #01763046
• 3.5 x verifiable monthly income to rent ratio
• Minimum 650 FICO score (applies to each applicant)
• Income verification and government issued picture id required along with application
• No co-signors or guarantors
• Tenant must carry tenant liability insurance
• Dogs & cats okay with additional security deposit and carpet cleaning at end of lease
• Holding deposit: 50% of full security deposit is due within 24 hours of application approval to hold property. Balance of deposit and first month’s rent (pro-rated if move in date other than the 1st) is due at lease signing, or within 10 days of paying the holding deposit, whichever comes first.
• Utilities included in rent: Water and garbage. Tenant will need to set up own PG&E account