This darling home is located on a quiet one way street, opposite a quaint leafy park and just a 100m stroll to the Swan River. With a few life's luxuries at your doorstep you can enjoy your morning walks along the river's edge or down to Leighton Beach, a weekend brunch in bustling North Fremantle, a quick Friday bevvy at Mrs Brown's or a gig at Mojos Bar. With a plethora of shops, eateries, art and cultural options a stones throw away, your leisure time will never be spent far from home.
As the largest of a small group of houses, Feeney Street's tri-storey home is a generous 250m2 with a flexible floorplan. Three bedrooms, two with ensuite bathrooms and large robes. With a 'master bedroom' on the ground floor and the 2nd master suite on the top floor this home suits couples and any family dynamic.
You'll find a generous, open plan, living space located on the middle level of the home. With a large outdoor terrace seamlessly connected via timber bifold doors, it is perfectly designed for modern living. The kitchen flows to dining to living to alfresco, with picturesque views of the tree tops in the park ever present. This living space feels like a magnet for the Northern light, which glistens on the polished timber floors.
Features include but are not limited to;
- Park directly across the street
- Ground floor private courtyard at the entry
- North facing home with fantastic natural light
- Well equipped kitchen with ample storage space
- River shore 100m from the property
- Polished floorboards to living areas
- 4 W/Cs
- Quiet location with great community vibe
- Double lock up garage off rear laneway
- Store room
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security alarm system
- Freshly painted
- New carpets
- Alarm system
- Large balcony looking out to the tree lined street
- Short walk to public transport
To arrange a viewing, please refer to our Open For Inspection times or email email@example.com