This three bedroom two bathroom home with separate Study or formal lounge is located near the bus route, shopping centre and schools. The home has an easy care garden which is reticulated and the outdoor area has wonderful views of the hills.
Features the following:
* Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with vanity, shower and separate toilet.
* 2 good size minor bedrooms with built in robes.
* Separate formal lounge
* Central kitchen with Stainless steel dishwasher and lots of cupboard space
* Gas cooking and gas hot water
* Family/dining with gas bayonet,
* Split system air conditioning to all living areas and all bedrooms.
* Carpeted to bedrooms and formal lounge.
* Sliding door to rear with lawn area to sit in the sun or kids to run around with views to the hills.
* Double lock up garage.
Pets may be considered.
**YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
You can do this by going to www.raywhiteellenbrook.com.au, then click on the BOOK AN INSPECTION button. You must complete the simple form, providing all required details most importantly your MOBILE NUMBER, click on submit you will then be registered.
If there are no home open times for an inspection for the property, you must still register and as soon as a time is set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS PROPERTY
-You must attend an inspection of the property that you have registered for.
-You must read and understand the General Tenancy Application including the the standard and special terms of the application agreement.