This well maintained 4 beds, 2 baths and 2 garage bays home is lovely and strategically located in a quiet location of Aveley. It is spacious, breezy and has plenty of natural light. The environment in Aveley offers the greens and parks yet it is convenient and close to amenities.
- Home theater is spacious that can accommodate large lounge sofa set, well designed, contemporary and has a built in TV cabinet. Nice and ideal place for family and friends' entertainment and enjoyment.
- Open plan dining kitchen plus living area are contemporary and easy to decorate. It is bright, comfortable. Tiles through out for easy care.
- The kitchen is spacious, practical and has ample storage cabinets, pantry, large bench top plus double door fridge recess for certain models. It is also equipped with stainless steel appliances:
- 5 burners gas cooking
- Electric oven
- Range hood
- En-suite master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- 3 other good size bedrooms with built in wardrobe
- All rooms are carpeted and evaporative cooling through out
- Security alarm system
- Gas hot water system
- Evaporative cooling through out
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Laundry with linen cabinet
- Separate toilet
- Double lock up garage with storage space
- Back yard
- Reticulated front garden
- Plenty on planter box and garden beds for your flora and fauna activities
Tranquil and surrounded by bush land yet it is close to amenities. Just a short walking distance to public transport, park and shopping area for your daily needs. Ellenbrook Central is about 2 km away and easy to access via The Promenade and Millhouse. So convenient!
Within 2 km radius there are:
- Ellenbrook Central Shopping Centre
- Bar and Bistro
- Pharmacy and Dental Care
- Ellenbrook Essential Therapies
- Coolamon Oval
- Primary and High Schools
- Local Parks
(Distance is approximate)
This home offers plenty of spaces and great ambient for your family. Look no further; this could be the one that you have been waiting for.
No smokers. Small pets could be considered subject to owners' discretion.
Feel free to contact Eddie Kong at 0451 125 188 to arrange an inspection today.