143 Fremantle Rd, Gosnells WA
Immaculate, Impressive! This is not an ordinary home ...
This tastefully designed family home will surely attract your attention because of much love and affections that owners put into the property.
You could feel the comfort and completeness that the home has to offer for your family, every detail in it provides the convenience, space and lifestyle that we all wish we have, and you could actually have them with this house:
- Jarrah timber flooring throughout
- Ensuite master bed room with inverter split system AC and built in wardrobe
- 2 other double-sized bedrooms, 1 with built in wardrobe
- 2 baths and 2 toilets
- Formal living and dining area
- Renovated kitchen with a food counter and equipped with quality stainless steel appliances
- A unique corridor area that is bright and ideal for sun room, casual meetings, afternoon tea or as a reading quarter. It overlooks the pool and garden at rear
- Separate laundry room with plenty of linen cabinets
- All doors and windows are installed with roller shutters for peace of mind
- High ceiling
- Freshly painted
- Auto gate garage that could fit 2 cars but currently used for one car and partially for a game room, pool table and dart board included
- Planter boxes around the house
- Matured and beautiful fruit trees and flowers surrounding the property
- Property is fenced up for added privacy
- Below ground swimming pool with security fencing
- Tugged away and sheltered BBQ area
- Paved outdoor area
Appliances and Furniture included in the tenancy at no extra cost
- 900mm five gas cook top burners
- Built to fit dual door fridge with cold water dispenser
- A 3-seater and a 2-seater sofa set
- Solid timber 6-seats dining table
- Solid timber cabinet
- Solid timber dressing table
- Solid timber side tables
The interior design is immaculate, classical and nostalgic but not old, the house is spacious and organized but not rigid, the ambience is warmth and comforting but not overwhelming, you have to see it, you would love it!
Its location is strategic and close to amenities. Within 7 KM radius there are
- Carousel Shopping Centre for your shopping and entertainment needs
- Maddington Central Shopping Centre
- Medical centres and clinics
- Gosnells Train Station
- Thornlie Senior High School
- Polytechnic West Thornlie
Travelling to airport is about 19 KM while Perth City is about 20 KM.
Come and appreciate what this property has to offer. Please contact Eddie Kong 0451 125 188 or John Hu 042 560 1881 for viewing and home open schedule.