1105ft2, 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in the desirable east side. Rent: $2500/Month
Move in Special Details: I've ended my lease early and looking for someone to take over. I'm working with the landlord to fill my spot and will pay for the month of October if the landlord approves your application.
Located in a safe, residential Morgan Hill neighborhood, this serene 2nd story unit has great views and is within walking distance of Jackson Elementary School. It is conveniently located near shopping, public transportation, and Hwy 101.
This home has its own laundry room, plenty of storage and large closets with mirrored doors. The bedrooms are quiet, with great morning sun and lovely views of trees. Nice bright kitchen has a pass through/bar opening into dining room. The dining room, living room and balcony provide afternoon sun with beautiful sunsets over El Toro and the Santa Cruz Mountains.
It is in great condition; clean, with vinyl blinds, tile floors and carpet in bedrooms. There are 3 dedicated parking places; a two car tandem garage with side door and extra storage, plus one outside assigned parking space.
Included is access to 4 tennis courts, 3 community pools with hot tubs and a clubhouse that can be reserved for parties or special occasions.
• 1 Master bedroom suite and second large bedroom
• 2 full bathrooms
• High efficiency washer and dryer
• Central heat & air-conditioning
• Living room with balcony/deck
• Gas/wood burning fireplace
• Dining room with vaulted ceiling and lighted ceiling fan
• Efficient kitchen with double oven, dishwasher, disposal, refrigerator
• Wired for cable and 2 separate phone lines
No Section 8