Large and beautiful 2 BR/1BA apartment on the Park Avenue parks in beautiful Bolton Hill with private deck, terrific shared yard and easy parking. Walking distance to Light Rail, and just 1/2 mile to Penn Station for DC commuters!
Available for only the fourth time in 21 years, this formerly owner-occupied unit is a beauty. Light oak original hardwood floors, 11' 6" ceilings and huge windows in every single room.
• 27' living room with two huge southwest-facing sunny windows with built-in shutters, pocket doors, original fireplace mantel and two contemporary spherical chandeliers.
• Large adjacent kitchen with double-stacked cabinets all the way to the ceiling - more than you will EVER see in an apartment. Kitchen also has a 5' floating center island on wheels, high-end stainless appliances: 6-burner Regency cooktop, Fisher & Paykel under-counter convection oven, quiet Bosch dishwasher, Samsung French door refrigerator, an over-the-cooktop built-in microwave, a built-in desk/work station and a beautiful original wood fireplace mantel.
• Master bedroom has an enormous amount of closet space, 8' tall French doors to a private deck, two huge southeastern-facing windows and a large contemporary ceiling fan.
• Bathroom is fully tiled with white, beveled, French-style subway tile and has a walk-in shower room with two shower heads and a wall-mounted tiled bench, double sinks, linen closet and even a bidet!
• Smaller, second bedroom (or office!) has niche for (your) desk, a closet and a ceiling fan.
• Nice private deck with stairs down to shared yard with great patio, garden and shared gas grill.
The apartment is on the 1st floor of a well-managed, five-unit, non-smoking, Park Avenue house within walking distance of MICA, University of Baltimore, Penn Station and the light rail. $2,125/mo. plus 28% of household "Public Service" BGE bill for gas heat, hot water & public space electric (which averaged $84.25/month over the last 24 months). Tenant pays own separately metered gas (for cooking) and electric. Includes free shared laundry and a storage space in the basement.
Available November 15th. One year lease with security deposit of one month's rent. We welcome well-behaved and litter-box trained cats. No smoking in interior spaces.
Check out our Facebook page for more photos: www facebook com media set ?set=a 26145 63615 11508 &type=1
This apartment is a rare find. Don't let it pass you by!
Lease details: One year lease with security deposit of one month's rent.