Quincy - Quincy Adams T (Red Line) steps away!
Commuter's dream while also getting that friendly neighborhood environment!
Prior to lease signing routine background/reference checks will be required.
Link to rental questionnaire can be found in the last image attached to this post, If interested in the apartment, please complete the questionnaire.
Cross Street Location: Federal Avenue at Verchild Street
- 3 bedroom
- 1 full bath
- Other rooms include kitchen, living room, dining room, bonus room (perfect for an office, TV room, play room or workout space)
- Laundry on site
- Central A/C
- Ceiling fans
- Spacious and bright
- Private deck
- Fenced backyard
- 2-3 driveway parking spaces
- Plenty of on street parking (free permit to be obtained from City of Quincy)
- Friendly residential neighborhood with long term tenants and multi-generational families
- Steps (.1 mile) to Quincy Adams T Station (Red Line) - 2 minutes walking (5 minutes total door to platform)
- 25-30 minutes on Red Line to Downtown Crossing/Park Street
- Steps to bus stop (routes 230 and 238)
- 1.2 miles to Crown Colony - 4 minutes driving or 15 minutes walking by using the gate access to Quincy Adams T Station as a shortcut
- 4 minutes driving to major highways Route 3, 93 and 95
- 5 minutes driving or 1 stop inbound on the Red Line to Quincy Center and its great restaurants
- 5 minutes driving to South Shore Plaza
- 3 minutes driving, 10 minutes walking to Archbishop Williams
- 6 minutes walking to Marylou's
- Pets negotiable
- 12-month lease term