Don't miss out on the opportunity to live in this lovely 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 x storey home. Located close to parks, shops and schools.
This property boasts high ceilings and jarrah floors to the lounge room, master bedroom upstairs with its own balcony and views to the hills.
Home will be freshly painted throughout and new blinds to be installed.
The kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher comes with plenty of storage and overlooks the open plan family/meals area.
French doors from the family area open up to the activity/games room and minor bedrooms.
Other features included in this family friendly home include:
- Huge theatre room with recessed ceilings and extra cupboard space
- Ducted vacuum system
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Walk in robe and double built in robes to the main bedroom
- Built in robes to all minor bedrooms
- Gas bayonets for heating
- Bore reticulation
- Under stair storage
- Pets Are Considered
The outdoor/entertaining area is substantial, including a big patio and areas for the children to play.
This home is looking for long term tenants.
BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!
• Simply enter your details in the contact agent section and you will receive a return SMS asking you to register your interest.
• YOU MUST register to receive home open times and availability updates.
*** PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT ON-LINE APPLICATIONS ***