Furniture in the pictures are not included.
Welcome home to this 3 bed 2 bath bungalow in the sought-after Castro Valley Hills neighborhood. This property contains 3 bed 2 bath main house and a 1 bed 1 bath in-law unit.
Main house is available for rent.
In-law unit is currently rented to a quiet and nice tenant.
Main House Features:
- Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertop with eat-in bar
- Dining area opens to covered patio for easy indoor-outdoor entertaining
- Have outdoor fun in the flat backyard on the sunny days and sit under the patio cover to enjoy the serene neighborhood on the rainy days
- Spacious driveway can park up to 4 cars
- Full-height basement is ready to store all of your seasonal decor away
- Storage unit in backyard keeps your hobby tools and items out of weather
- On-site laundry
- Highly rated school district from elementary to high school
- Castro Valley is the next boom town with its own BART station and easy access to job centers
- Grocery, coffees and restaurants are only 5 mins drive away
- Hop in your car for 6 mins and you can reach Lake Chabot Regional Park for hiking trails and boat rides
- Minimum 1 year
- Min credit score 600
- Minimum gross household income should be 2.5x rent
- Up to 1 cat and 1 dog. Sent breed and picture for landlord's case by case approval
- Tenant opens electricity gas and water account. Landlord credits tenant 1/3 of each these utility cost to cover in-law unit tenant's usage
- Trash removal is included in rent
- Tenant shall maintain all landscaping in front and backyard
- Tenant shall maintain renter's insurance during tenancy with $500k liability coverage
- Security deposit and 1st month rent due at least signing