Three Bedroom Upper in the Heart of the City - Spacious and clean upper flat in the Historic Washington Heights Neighborhood. Bordering Wauwatosa and Milwaukee. Relax on the beautiful big brand-new porch and enjoy the old world charm with built in cabinetry and crown moldings. The refinished 100 year old Hardwood Maple floors flow throughout the home. 3 spacious bedrooms and 1 bath are offered with this upper unit. Enjoy the new kitchen appliances and kitchen floor in this home. There is a dedicated washer and dryer as well as your own garage space. There is plenty of street parking also as well as storage space which are located in the basement. Water/Sewer/Trash are included in the monthly rent. Pets are welcome with additional security deposit and monthly fee.
** RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS **
1) Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) No evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome.
3) Will rent to all qualified applicants.
** APPLICATION INFO **
1) ALL persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - NO EXCEPTIONS
2) $20 non-refundable processing fee for EACH adult applicant - cash NOT accepted.
3) EACH applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued ID).
~ NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND FEES PAID IN FULL. ~