Peacefully located toward the rear of a quiet group, this solid brick unit is in very good, sound condition and is ready to move in and enjoy its current disposition.
6 month or 12 month lease option available.
We enter the unit to a large lounge with ceiling fan, plus a gas heater, creating a bright and comfortable living area. A semi open plan design has an eat-in kitchen adjacent, also a spacious light filled room with a wrap-around corner window offering natural lighting. The kitchen is in good original condition with an upgraded gas stove.
The unit offers 3 bedrooms. Bedrooms 1 & 3 have built-in robes. Bedrooms 1 & 2 have ceiling fans. All bedrooms are well proportioned with neutral colour schemes and large windows offering abundant natural light.
A bright and tidy bathroom provides adequate wet area amenities, complemented by a separate walk-through laundry with external access door. A single carport will provide covered off street parking for one vehicle with a wrap-around courtyard allowing plenty of private open space, ideal for those who enjoy the garden.
* Solid brick Unit in sound condition
* Peacefully located toward the rear of a quiet group
* 3 bedrooms all of good proportion
* Bedrooms 1 & 3 with built-in robes
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with ceiling fans
* Entrance to large lounge with ceiling fan and gas heater
* Good size kitchen / meals area adjacent lounge
* Kitchen is in good original condition with upgraded gas stove.
* Meals area with bright corner window
* Separate bath and laundry
* Single carport
* Wrap around courtyard to 3 sides
* Tool shed
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary and Nailsworth Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area.