The Townhomes of Casa De Luna is a gated community located directly off of 880, less than 2 miles from Interstate 238 which offers direct access to Interstate 580. Spacious, private fenced in back patio (perfect for outdoor furniture, grill, vegetable garden, and more) just off the patio for enjoyable outdoor living space.
The new Kaiser Permanente Medical Center is less than 10 minutes away. The Hayward Bart Station is 1.2 miles away, with a 5 minute bus ride. The property is 1.5 miles from the 92 Bridge and is located 200 yard from the 880, giving residents easy access to SF, SJ, Fremont, Union City, via 880, Berkeley, Oakland, San L, Richmond via 880 or 580, South SF, Foster C, Redwood C, Menlo Park via 92, 101, Castro V, Dublin via 238 & 680.
- Location, Location, Location: Walk to just about everything - Quick Access to 580/238/580/92.
- Property Secured by electronic gates
- Secured Parking for every Unit
- Newly Painted, Newly Paved
- Onsite laundry
- Onsite Property Management
- Townhouse Highlights:
- 2 Floors. 900 SF.
- Big windows - Lots of light
- Private Back Patio with Small Yard
- 2 Large Bedroom w Big Closets
- Completely Renovated Tiled Bath w/ New Vanities
Within a 1/2 mile of the building:
- Mi Pueblo, Safeway and Costco
- Target and Home Depot
- SouthLand Mall
- Starbucks Coffee
- Multiple Convenient Stores
- Numerous Restaurants: Mexican, Japanese
- Chinese,Italian, Indian, Fast Food
Pets allowed in some units