Inspection of this 5 year old custom designed home built from sandstone blockwork will not disappoint.
Beyond the wide entrance on the upper level, you will discover two master bedrooms (both with ensuite and walk in robes). The first master bedroom is located at the front of the house (featuring a bay window), whilst the second master bedroom located at the rear of the house has access to the upper decking (with views across to Geelong). Three extra bedrooms are also located on the upper level, all inclusive of built in robes. Open plan kitchen, meals and living with the kitchen comprising dishwasher, 900mm wide oven/rangehood and large fridge cavity plumbed for water. The main bathroom has a spa bath, separate shower and a powder room. A large cinema also resides on the upper level complete with projector and large 133 inch fixed screen (included in lease. All that is required is a blu-ray player, AV receiver and speakers).
Downstairs is the laundry, 4th toilet, study, sitting area and storage room. Open another door and you will find a massive entertaining/billiard room complete with 12 foot antique billiard table, buffet/hutch and downstairs fridge (also included in lease). This property also boasts an oversized double remote control garage (room for 2 cars + trailer/workshop) with internal access to the home.
Additional property features:
* Solar grid connected power (5kw system, providing around $2,000 pa benefit to the tenants)
* Ducted gas heating on both upper and lower level
* Evaporative cooling with 8 outlets to upper level
* 8 TV outlets throughout home with amplified splitter
* Internet ports to 10 locations with 24 port ethernet switch
* Audio connectivity between cinema, living area and billiard room
* External capped natural point to balcony for barbecue
* Double sunscreen/blockout roller blinds throughout with drapes to cinema and shutters to front master bedroom
This home would suit an executive couple or middle aged family.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED WHEN ATTENDING ANY INSPECTION.