This lovely well cared for home sits on a corner lot. This home offers spacious living areas, vaulted ceilings, stainless steel appliances, split bedroom floor plan, and a den perfect for an office. This home also has a large dining area and a great master suite with a bay window. The back yard has beautiful mountain views and you’ll be just minutes from downtown. The refrigerator is included with this home. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home is available for occupancy on March 9th. The rental rate is $1,095 per month and the security deposit is $1,195, plus a $150 pet deposit per approved pet.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.