Are you a busy professional or student looking for space, comfort and convenience? This is the right suite for you! Available on April 15/May 1, though, move-in date can be flexible.
Please ***DO NOT CALL*** and read the following before replying, many thanks... you can message me through this site...
About the suite
This is a beautiful ground-level garden suite with a spectacular view of Mount Baker on a good day and Coquitlam’s city lights at night. This suite is large and self-sustaining offering 1,415 sq. ft of space, separate entrance, lots of storage and a brand new washer and dryer for you to enjoy yourself at your own pace!
There is one spacious bedroom with 2 HUGE closets, one bright den with 2 large windows that can be flexibly used as a bedroom, office or guest room. The full-size kitchen has all the essential amenities for you to cook your favorite dish after a long day of work or study.
The suite is conveniently located in a safe and quiet neighborhood next to Johnson Street. Only 3min Drive to Coquitlam Center and Douglas College. If you love transit, it is only 3-min walk to the bus station and then a 6-min bus ride to Coquitlam Central Station where you can go anywhere within Metro Vancouver via the Skytrain or West Coast Express.
So, for $1,850/person or $2,000/2 people, plus half-month rent for damage deposit, you will get:
- A beautiful suite with amazing view, spacious living area, and a large back yard. This is a great combination of features that an expensive & crowded condo/apartment unit cannot offer.
- All essential utilities (heat, water, electricity) are included, so NO NEED to pay hundreds of dollars more per month
- High speed internet is included: The rent includes Shaw’s Lightening Fast Fiber Internet that offers up to 1Gbps of speed, saving you close to $150/month. There will be no problem at all for streaming or working from home.
- Fully furnished and move-in ready, so no need to worry about spending hundreds/thousands of dollars on buying and moving heavy furniture. All you need is your luggage, towels and bedding
- And a sweat place to call home!
For everyone’s health and safety, there are a few restrictions to be noted:
-No smoking or vaping inside or anywhere around the property
-No parties or loud gatherings
If you interested, ***Please reply to me with the following information***
-A brief description of yourself
-Details about who will be living in the suite
Please also note that credit check and reference check are required at the end of the application process.
Lease details: 6 months