We are now accepting applications for The Columbia, a new pet-friendly rental apartment development on the Cambie Corridor. We are pleased to announce that the building is almost finished and will be move-in ready in January 1st, 2020.
To be contacted by The Columbia’s leasing manager to book your VIP tour appointment, register at Strand4Rent com
Steps to an array of parks, sports fields, and the community amenities of Queen Elizabeth park, The Columbia is a limited collection of pet-friendly rental homes situated at the corner of King Edward and Columbia in one of Vancouver’s most desirable neighborhoods.
1 bedroom Townhomes (500 sf – 590 sf) starting from $2,100/month
1 bedroom Suites (535 sf – 675 sf) starting from $2,150/month
• Starting at $2,100/month
• Size: Up to 675 sf
• Stylish and sophisticated kitchens featuring quartz countertops, flat-panel wood grain cabinetry and energy efficient stainless steel appliances including a quiet, energy efficient in-suite Whirlpool washer and dryer
• Sound deadened floors with noise control insulation to keep things friendly between you and the neighbours
• Spacious closets and in-suite or below grade storage
• Secured state of the art keyless entry
• Private outdoor spaces
• Over height ceilings
• LED lighting
• Tripled glazed windows that keep outside noise to a minimum
• Professional caretaker
• 24-hour camera surveillance, secured underground parking, and personally coded entry fob
• Electric vehicle parking stalls, secured bicycle storage, and close proximity to the Canada Line
• Common lounge, kitchenette, and BBQ
• Outdoor common areas for entertaining and children’s play area
The Columbia by Strand
Register at Strand4Rent. com
Located at the corner of West King Edward Ave. and Columbia Street, a five-minute walk from King Edward Station on the Canada Line.