30 second walk to bus stop, 7-10 walk to nearest skytrain (1-2 min if you bus to skytrain). Beautiful Trout Lake Park is 10 min walk. Renfrew Community Centre (gym, pool, library, lots of activities) & Park 2-4 min walk. Drive to downtown (13 min), Metrotown (9), Richmond (21) non-rush hours.
• Get an upgrade from your basement suite for the same rental price! This is a ground level unit with big bright windows, and FULL height ceilings - NOT a basement.
• 2 of the bigger bedrooms and the living room have HUGE windows. One looking out to our front yard, the other 2 facing our Japanese zen garden.
• 6-12 months lease minimum - perfect if you need a place while your home is being renovated (let us know if it’s shorter term)
• cat or 1 small dog that doesn't bark much is ok (need to be quiet coz we work from home) - must be toilet / litter box trained
• no smoking / e-cigarettes / vapes of any kind (not even outside – we are sensitive to smoke, so is our neighbor. If you smoke, pls. don’t bother with this listing), and no drugs
• Available May 1, 2021
• Renfrew Heights: quiet and safe neighborhood @ Renfrew and 22nd
• Nicely built 2009 house on a corner lot, great if you like gardening (we have lots of space in front yard)
• Ground level suite PRIVATE entrance: 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom (half is ensuite), living room, kitchen, full height ceilings.
• Washer and dryer in your suite
• Bright, spacious with lots of sunlight and beautiful mountain views
• In-floor radiant heat, thermostat in your suite
• $2,200 / month FURNISHED + share of utilities, internet and TV / - negotiable for the right tenants if want UNfurnished
• Furnished with 2 double beds, 1 single bed, 2 desks, 2 chairs, sofa, TV bench, shoe bench, TV, dining table and dining chairs
• Furnished with floor and table lamps, fridge, stove / oven, microwave, kettle, dishes, pots, iron, ironing board
• Alarm system
• You must purchase tenant's insurance
• References required: work (with income proof) and previous landlords
• No subletting unless approved
• Street parking only but we are at a corner lot so LOTS of parking (plus we have our own carport for our own cars)
• Garden Suite comes with nice and reasonable landlord (our current and past tenants can attest to that) and hopes to find QUIET tenants that will be respectful to the property
Direct bus to UBC, BCIT; 20 min D/T
Bus route 25
(UBC / King Edward Skytrain / Nanaimo Skytrain / BCIT / Brentwood):
- 2 min to Nanaimo Skytrain
- 16 min to King Edward Skytrain (Canada Line to northbound downtown or southbound to Oakridge, Langara, Richmond / YVR airport)
- 40 mins to UBC
- 8 min to BCIT
- 15 min Brentwood Mall
Bus route 16
(Arbutus, Downtown, Hastings, Renfrew Skytrain, 29th Ave Skytrain):
1 min to Renfew Skytrain (transfer @ Broadway for 99 b-line to UBC)
19 min to Chinatown
22 min to Gastown / Downtown
3 min to 29th Ave Skytrain
All travel times are approximate according to Translink website during non-rush hours.
Quiet residential neighborhood. Groceries at Banana Grove Market and Deli is just 1.5 blocks away (2 min walk). If you drive, Superstore, Walmart, T& T, banks, lots of commercial biz on Commercial Drive and Kingsway all within 5 min drive. Burnaby Costco is less than 10 min drive (without traffic).
Please send a brief description of yourself and ALL the occupants, your phone number, and desired move-in dates. Viewing by appointment only .
Lease details: 1 year (shorter term negotiable but min 3 months)