PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Located in a quiet elevated street in the Benowa Hills pocket this large modern home appeals to families looking for a property that offers a highly sought-after location, large multiple indoor/outdoor living spaces, clean and contemporary finishes, boasting the ultimate in tranquillity and privacy!
If you enjoy entertaining, this home has the perfect outdoor area, infused with hardwood timber decking, a sparkling in-ground pool, large undercover outdoor area with recessed lighting and a private garden oasis that makes you feel like you are on a holiday all year round!
Features upstairs include:
* Modern, open plan living
* Sparkling in-ground saltwater pool with frameless glass fencing, flowing from the outdoor entertaining area
* Modern kitchen overlooking the pool with stainless steel appliances
* Beautifully polished timber floors throughout upstairs
* Extra-large undercover entertaining area with Surfers Paradise skyline views
* Separate living and dining area
* Additional balcony facing north at the front of the home
* Newly renovated main bathroom finished in neutral tones
* 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Beautifully manicured gardens bordering the sparkling pool, providing a private oasis
* Two split system air conditioners
Features downstairs include:
* Large master bedroom
* Newly renovated ensuite and European style laundry
* Huge double garage with remote control doors plus a double undercover carport
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Room to convert the existing double garage for complete dual living opportunities
Other features of this property:
* Large 809 m2 block
* New electric front gate
* Fully fenced and secure with intercom system
* New LED lighting throughout
* Solar panels for energy supply
* New hot water system
* Manicured gardens featuring an irrigation system and lighting
* Elevated and breezy outlook with Surfers Skyline views
* Undercover parking for 4 cars with room for 2 additional cars
* Within easy walking distance to Bellevue park Primary, St Kevin’s, Benowa state schools, and Gold Coast TAFE
* Conveniently located near Benowa Gardens shopping centre, Pindara private hospital and the Botanical gardens
* Water charges apply
*IMPORTANT* WHILST EVERY CARE IS TAKEN IN THE PREPARATION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MARKETING, RAY WHITE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN TYPING OF INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION IS CONSIDERED CORRECT AT THE TIME OF ADVERTISING.