Moments from Watsons Bay's renowned lifestyle attractions and boutique beaches. This charming ground floor apartment offers a rare opportunity to live in one of Sydney's most historic peninsula locations. Set in a small block of six with a prominent corner placement on Salisbury Road and Old South Head Road Watsons Bay. Walk to scenic harbour and ocean parkland, village restaurants and cafes, plus the convenience of the city ferry. A most sought after lifestyle in a tightly held location.
* Newly renovated, with pride and quality finishes
* Private entrance.
* One double size bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* Full of natural light, with fresh and practical interiors
* Open plan lounge and dining, combined
* Superbly renovated kitchen, including gas cooking, quality appliances, plus generous cupboard storage
* Fully tiled bathroom with separate bath and shower
* White washed floors throughout/High Ceilings/Ample storage/ Ceiling fans
* Common laundry including washing machine electricity in laundry is included in rental price
* One undercover car space
* Common front and back areas. Front quite and peaceful with view, back ideal for BBQ's, and entertainment area
* Walking distance to Gibsons Beach Reserve, Watsons Bay harbour pool, shopping village, famous restaurants and world attractions