When you look west from the upstairs windows of this stunning 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom executive residence you stare out across the Indian ocean and on most nights you will see the Rottnest lighthouse blink every 7.5 seconds. The property is located in a raised position in Perina Way that is approximately (Google Maps) 700m from the beach, or around 2.3km from Floreat Beach Surf Club, or 3.4km from all the facilities at City Beach including multiple restaurants, a bar, viewing platform and much more.
The property has just undergone a partial renovation with a new modern kitchen, new quality carpets, freshly painted and the outdoor area has been repaved with attractive limestone. These improvements have really enhanced the existing standing of this amazing home.
Other features that we love about this property are:
- A great mix of style from the custom pivoting front door, curved limestone feature wall, hardwood floors and double storey glass(with full length remote blinds) to take in the ocean views.
- An amazing kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash back, adjustable feature lighting and breakfast bench.
- Multiple living areas:
o Formal living/multi functioning room.
o Open plan downstairs family room (with gas fireplace) /kitchen area that opens onto the outside limestone paved area.
o Upstairs mezzanine living area that takes best advantage of the views.
- Master bedroom with a balcony that both also enjoy the entrancing views.
- Master bedroom that also features dual walk in robes and an en-suite that has a spa bath, dual basins, separate shower and separate toilet.
- Bedroom 2 is a well sized and has built in robes.
- Bedroom 3 has a private balcony, built in robes and views of the ocean.
- Bedroom 4/Guest room is downstairs and offers views and opening doors into the internal tropical courtyard, a walk in robe, semi en-suite bathroom and toilet.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Double remote garage with shopper entrance into the house.
- Great storage from an outside shed, to under stairs storage, to large linen cupboards upstairs and down.
- Located close to several world class beaches, multiple restaurants and cafes, supermarket, hardware store, golf course, private and public schools...
Please contact us to arrange a viewing time that suits your schedule to see this very desirable family home.
This property is proudly marketed by Access Property Management