Absolutely the WORST place I've ever dealt with. I'll summarize... water smelled like rotten eggs for days, had to run all the faucets for 3-4 hours to get the smell out of the water, and then the apartment smelled like rotten eggs. The dishwasher was broken from day one and they refused to replace it with one from a vacant apartment. I was one of 3 people living on my entire floor so I know there were MANY! The fridge started making a banging noise in the middle of the night, and every time it turned on. I could hear it banging before I even got off the elevator. Had to unplug it so I could sleep, then lost all my food. Tried to get them to fix it for weeks. They told me my temperature settings were wrong... NOPE! It says right on the fridge the recommended setting and that's where it was. I was told by two phone companies that because of a "legal problem with my property address" they could not install at my address at the present time. That was after waiting 10 days for them each, so over 2 weeks without internet. There was supposed to be free internet in the lobby, but there was NOT. There was a wifi connection but no internet. The staff was rude, never even said hello to me when I'd walk in, even after saying hello to them. Walls and doors are paper thin, and don't have a good seal. You can hear every single thing that happens in the hall. If someone walks down the hall with a cigarette in their hand, your apartment will smell like smoke for a few hours. I feel bad for those non-smokers who are across the hall from smokers. Sounds like everyone is having similar problems with them... What a shame because the building looks nice.
After a clean walk-through with TWO Hue employees during check-out, we got a surprise letter in the mail stating we owed them almost $5000 to replace all the "hardwood" (actually laminate) floor because it was "ruined by dogs". We were only there 4 months, and everyone there has dogs. Utterly absurd, malicious, and insulting. DO NOT RENT HERE.